We are proud to announce Piwik 3.1.1: a new minor release of Piwik Analytics.
In this release we have fixed a few small bugs as well as a couple regressions introduced in Piwik 3.1.0, and introduced a minor performance improvement as well as better compatibility for Windows.
21 tickets have been closed by more than 7 contributors!
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or contact the Business Support Team to make the most of your Piwik Analytics and get professional support (paid support).
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations,
- Support our efforts by donating to the project.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Piwik is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Piwik developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release. In this 3.1.1 release there are no changes to the platform. Read more in Platform Changelog for Developers to see all changes to the platform and APIs.
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 54 plugins already compatible with Piwik 3 but we think this is just the beginning. Piwik is your universal data analytics platform!
New and updated guides and FAQs
- FAQ: How do I import Google keywords from multiple websites/domains into one Piwik website?
- Blog: How you can use the Piwik AOM plugin to improve your data and make better online marketing decisions
- New: Piwik Reseller Program
Need help upgrading Piwik?
Read the Updating Piwik user guide or for more help contact the Piwik experts.
List of 21 tickets closed in Piwik 3.1.1
- #12037 Fatal on real time widget, icon not defined [by @sgiehl]
- #12003 Range period should use existing archives of week/month/year periods if possible [by @tsteur, @mattab]
- #12028 3.1.0 – Error 500 when getVisitorProfilePopup [by @sgiehl]
- #12034 The visit counter displays incorrect values after more than 100 visits [by @sgiehl]
- #12036 Error “SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘log_action_event_category.type’ in ‘field list'” [by @sgiehl]
- #12070 vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php(1560): Warning – constant(): Couldn’t find constant \Piwik::LABEL_ID_GOAL_IS_ECOMMERCE_ORDER [by @mattab]
- #6006 Remove commit 4e47c8 (Remove Tibet from the map) [by @sgiehl]
- #5050 Windows: rename(C:\misc/GeoIPCity.dat.new,C:\misc/GeoIPCity.dat): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (code: 32) [by @RMastop, @mattab]
- #11172 Raw html-output of error-message instead of rendered html [by @sgiehl]
- #11754 action_title_category_delimiter not respected for transitions view [by @sgiehl]
- #11789 Running the system check in the console may not show all of the information [by @sgiehl]
- #11837 Changes to support custom periods [by @diosmosis, @mattab]
- #11857 Updating Angular to version 1.6 [by @diosmosis, @mattab]
- #12041 regression for Plugins extending EventAction class [by @sgiehl, @Yiivgeny]
- #12060 Hide file integrity warnings from SEO site verification processes [by @mattab]
- #12077 Use HTTPS for piwik.org link [by @tsteur, @mattab]
- #625 Add allmarketsnewdayli.gdn [by @spmedia]
- #626 Add obsessionphrases.com [by @spmedia]
- #44 Automatic Configuration fails when installing on Debian 8.2 Virtual Server
- #51 Failing to install on debian jessie [by @aureq]
- #53 Wording for database update unclear?
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Piwik even more awesome by getting involved in Piwik!