We are proud to announce Matomo 4.4.1: a new patch release of Matomo Analytics, addressing small issues found in the recent release.
The Page Overlay feature was not working in the last release and this has been fixed.
We’re also addressing an issue where in some cases, the visitors’ browsers console would show an error message (tracking was still working as expected).
For Platform developers, a new System checks and Diagnostics guide was published
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
7 tickets have been closed by 5 contributors!
After You Update
- Please help us spread the word! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk at conferences or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites are keeping full control of their web analytics with Matomo!
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or purchase a Support Plan to get professional support and guidance.
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- You can also support our efforts by purchasing valuable Premium Features for Matomo or try our Matomo Cloud solution.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
List of 7 tickets closed in Matomo 4.4.1
- #17829 Testcookie causes warning in browser console [by @sgiehl]
- #17835 Fix sorting of Geolocation providers [by @sgiehl, @diosmosis]
- #17838 More warnings about missing shell_exec() since Matomo 4.4.0 [by @diosmosis]
- #17831 make sure summary rows are serialized with their in-db subtable ID and not in memory one [by @diosmosis, @tsteur]
- #17832 Add command to generate a system check [by @tsteur, @diosmosis]
- #17842 Revert “more private Referrer-Policy: use strict-origin-when-cross-origin ” [by @tsteur, @justinvelluppillai]
- #6811 Detect devices for existing brands: Lenovo, Xiaomi, Samsung, Asus, ZTE, Vivo, Hyundai, Motorola, NYX Mobile, OPPO, LG, Sharp, Realme [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!