We are proud to announce Matomo 4.3.1: a new release of Matomo Analytics.
A few people let us know that the new banner introduced in 4.3.0 in the Matomo reports was too intrusive, so we’ve changed the design and improved the wording. A few minor bugs were also fixed.
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
15 tickets have been closed by more than 7 contributors!
After You Update
- Please help us spread the word! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk at conferences or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites are keeping full control of their web analytics with Matomo!
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or purchase a Support Plan to get professional support and guidance.
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- You can also support our efforts by purchasing valuable Premium Features for Matomo or try our Matomo Cloud solution.
List of 15 tickets closed in Matomo 4.3.1
- #17571 Banner to ask to refer users can be annoying [by @flamisz]
- #17586 Uploading logo logs out users [by @flamisz]
- #17583 Creating/updating segments w/ values w/ encoded chars does not auto schedule rearchiving
- #17107 Rename dimension called “Measurable” to “Website name” [by @flamisz]
- #17567 report information: “Report generated” without time unit (seconds?) [by @flamisz]
- #17578 Alexa.php(40): Warning – DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag [by @sgiehl]
- #17590 Visitor Map shows no visits for all regions of Greece (matomo 4.2.1/geoip2 lite) [by @sgiehl]
- #17573 Improves Geolocation diagnostics [by @sgiehl]
- #17574 Ignore performance metrics that are obviously too high [by @sgiehl, @tsteur]
- #17580 HeatmapSessionRecording.addHeatmap failed
- #17606 Improve required private directories check [by @tsteur]
- #93 Licence Mismatch
- #6749 Improves detection for LinkedIn app [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
- #6750 New device for existing brands: Vivo, Huawei, Oppo [by @Wujiao233, @sanchezzzhak]
- #6751 New device for existing brands: Realme, Vivo, OPPO, Huawei, Xiaomi, Xiaolajiao, Smartisan [by @Wujiao233, @sanchezzzhak]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!