Media Analytics gives you insights for many metrics for each of your video and audio, in particular:
- How often was a page viewed, that had a video or audio included.
- How often was a video or audio actually started.
- How often did a visitor finish viewing a video or listening to audio.
- How long did a visitor watch a video or listen to audio.
- How far in the video or audio did the visitor watch or listen.
- How often the video was viewed in fullscreen.
- How many unique users have watched or listened to your media (where each user is counted only once).
- How many unique users have viewed a page where a video or audio was included.
It also reports various metrics processed for each video and audio such as:
- “Play rate”: the percentage of visitors that watched or listened to a media after they have visited a page where this media was included.
- “Finish rate”: the percentage of visitors who played a media and finished it.
- “Completion rate”: the percentage of how much visitors have watched of a video or listened to an audio.
- “Fullscreen rate”: the percentage of visitors that opened a video in fullscreen.
- “Average Time To Play”: the average amount of time it took a visitor to start playing the media since the page was loaded.
- “Average Time spent watching”: the average amount of time a visitor spent watching or listening to a media.
- “Average Media Length”: the average length of a video or audio media file.