Which analytics reports are provided by Media Analytics?
Media Analytics displays many reports in your Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics). Reports are separated in several sections, depending on whether they are real-time or regular reports that are based on a selected date or date range.
Some of the Real time reports include:
- Number of video plays (and audio plays) in the last 30 minutes and 24 hours.
- The total time users spent playing your media in the last 30 minutes and 24 hours.
- The most popular videos in the last 30 minutes and 24 hours.
- A real time world map (where you can drill down to countries and regions) showing from where your current audience is playing your media.
- The Media Audience log showing each action a particular visitor is performing on your website’s media, such as playing a video, pausing, opening in full screen, etc.
The following analytics reports can be displayed for any given date range:
- Watched videos / audio by video title and audio title.
- Watched videos / audio by resource URL.
- Watched videos / audio by hour (see how your media is consumed at a different time of the day).
- Watched videos by resolution (see how your videos are consumed when the resolution is different).
- Watched media by media player.
- Evolution of all metrics to see how your media performs over time.
It is possible to drill down into even more details for each particular video and audio:
- how a specific video or audio was used at a different time of the day.
- how a specific video or audio was played at a different resolution.
- view the histogram of how far and how long each media was watched.
On top, popular Matomo features are supported:
- Row evolution: see how a particular media performs over time.
- Segmented Visitor log: view the detailed actions of individual visitors that have played a particular media.
- Scheduled email reports: receive your Media Analytics by email (in HTML or PDF) or send the media reports to your clients.
- All media reports can also be added to your dashboards and exported as widgets.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.