Matomo (Piwik) by default tracks the full IP address of all visitors to your site (you can anonymize this IP if you wish).
To view your visitor IP addresses:
- In the User Interface, click Visitors > Visitor Log. The Visitor Log will display a list of all the visits during the selected calendar period, and for each visitor will display the IP address in the left.
- you can also fetch the visit IP addresses of a given visitor, or all visitors in a selected date range, using the Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) Live! API.
- you may also see the Visitor IP on the Visitor Profile report.
- the raw data is also available in the database, in tables
matomo_log_*See this FAQ.
- you can add the Visitor IP address to Custom Reports and get for example, the list of pages by IP addresses, or any other breakdown report by Visitor IP.
Note: in all cases, the IP address will only be displayed if you are logged in Matomo: for privacy reasons, IP addresses are never displayed to the anonymous user.