Make the most of your investment and get your organisation up to speed on Matomo with our hands-on training
Training from the makers of Matomo
This remote training session is practical and hands-on, touching on the amazing features you’ll use most in your day-to-day analytics workflow. We show you how to get set up in Matomo (Piwik) and glean insights from each of the reports. Get clued up on how to interpret your results, create and track goals, and use options like dimensions and segments to go deeper.
Workshops are delivered via web-conferencing for up to 20 people and we customise the training to your needs and experience level.
Why is training necessary?
Do you want to know more about your visitors and how your content is performing? Whether you run a website for your home business or a large corporation, Matomo is the leading open-source analytics platform for tracking, analysing, and reporting website data. Knowing how to use Matomo correctly will further help you measure site traffic, engagement, ad revenue, SEO, ecommerce activity and much more. This course helps you set up Matomo and get the best out of your reports.
Scope of training
Training sessions starts by answering all your questions first. According to your needs, we’ll be able to cover some of the topics below:
- How data is collected and an overview of tracking tags.
- Interpreting the dashboard, graphs and reports.
- Making sense of reports about people and how they found your website.
- Learning and exploring how your users use your website and what actions they take.
- Defining your objectives and configuring conversion goals.
- Creating custom segments to go deeper in your data.
- Measuring marketing campaign activity.
- How to do more with the data (scheduled reports, custom alerts, embedding and exporting reports).
- A remote training session usually lasts up to three hours.
- Our remote Matomo training is available in English and French.
- Our training can be customised to your requirements. If you have a large number of staff to train or need training in a topic not currently listed, contact us to discuss these options.
- You will receive a video recording of your training session.