We’re looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to manage our growing team of Customer Support experts. You will guide your team and act as product experts and specialists to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
We are the creators of Matomo, the leading open source web analytics solution that gives people full control of their data and built-in privacy. If you love people, and solving tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to corporations), and love variety, this job has it all.
The Support Team contributes to our mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. We have high expectations around giving our customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions about our website analytics and SaaS solutions, the support team leads projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our client to be more satisfied with Matomo and InnoCraft. You will closely work with the Support team, the founders, and collaborate with the Developers team.
As a Customer Support Team Lead you will:
- Lead the Support Team to deliver happiness to every customer we interact with.
- Hold regular 1:1’s with team members.
- Hold regular Support team meetings.
- Lead the hiring and interviewing of new candidates for your team.
- Lead and participate in retrospectives / review of support KPIs / review of how the team is going, demonstrating and encouraging each participant to provide feedback with empathy.
- Provide direct oversight for team members – define and assign tasks, track progress, provide mentoring/coaching, conduct performance reviews.
- Improve the happiness and productivity of the Support team.
- Report regularly on data, activity, and performance of the team.
- Good performance is recognised and celebrated. Poor performance is managed promptly and effectively.
- Become more knowledgeable about our web & mobile analytics products than anyone else, and become an expert in the larger analytics space.
- Document and contribute to improving our internal processes and systems and customer interactions.
- Available to lead occasional customer calls during the evening hours of New Zealand (for customers in Europe).
- 1+ years leadership experience in Customer Success in Saas or an equivalent field
- 4+ years experience in IT support
- People manager at heart – you love leading, mentoring & contributing to the professional development of those around you
- Customer-orientated and incredible communicator
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux, web servers, databases and SQL queries
- Experience working or using web analytics (eg. Matomo or Google Analytics). You must have an analytical mind. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Self-motivation and passion for what you do. You strive for results
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Co-working space paid for
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products and SaaS to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
Come join our growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy focused web/internet!
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!