Forms Analytics adds many new reports to your Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics). Reports are separated in several sections, depending on whether they are real-time or whether they are regular reports based on a selected date or date range.
Some of the real-time reports include:
- Overall form usage in the last 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 24 hours.
- Most popular forms in the last 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 24 hours.
- With segments it is also possible to view your visitors in real-time as well as the real-time map
The following analytics reports can be displayed for any given date range:
- Form usage by page URL to see whether the same form is used differently on different pages.
- Entry fields to see where they start filling out your forms.
- Drop off fields to see where your users leave your forms.
- Field timings report to see where your users spent the most time.
- Field size report to see how much text your users type.
- Most corrected fields report to learn more about where users have problems filling out your form.
- Unneeded fields report to see which fields are often left blank.
- Several evolution reports of all metrics to see how your forms perform over time.
On top, our popular Matomo features are supported:
- Row evolution: see how any particular form, page, or field metric performs over time.
- Segmented Visitor log: view the detailed actions of individual visitors that have interacted with your forms.
- Scheduled email reports: receive your Form Analytics reports by email (in HTML or PDF) or send the form reports to your clients.
- Add real time reports to your dashboards or export them as widgets.