Which analytics reports are provided by the Form Analytics product?
Forms Analytics adds many new reports to your Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics). Reports are separated in several sections, depending on whether they are real-time or whether they are regular reports based on a selected date or date range.
Some of the real-time reports include:
- Overall form usage in the last 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 24 hours.
- Most popular forms in the last 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 24 hours.
- With segments it is also possible to view your visitors in real-time as well as the real-time map
The following analytics reports can be displayed for any given date range:
- Form usage by page URL to see whether the same form is used differently on different pages.
- Entry fields to see where they start filling out your forms.
- Drop off fields to see where your users leave your forms.
- Field timings report to see where your users spent the most time.
- Field size report to see how much text your users type.
- Most corrected fields report to learn more about where users have problems filling out your form.
- Unneeded fields report to see which fields are often left blank.
- Several evolution reports of all metrics to see how your forms perform over time.
On top, our popular Matomo features are supported:
- Row evolution: see how any particular form, page, or field metric performs over time.
- Segmented Visitor log: view the detailed actions of individual visitors that have interacted with your forms.
- Scheduled email reports: receive your Form Analytics reports by email (in HTML or PDF) or send the form reports to your clients.
- Add real time reports to your dashboards or export them as widgets.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
Feedback on this page
Next FAQ: Is it possible to see how my web forms are performing and converting over time (evolution)?Previous FAQ: Which metrics do I get out of Form Analytics?