Piwik 2.9.1 is a new minor release of Piwik. In this release we have fixed a few minor issues reported in 2.9.0.
32 issues have been closed by 5 contributors!
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations,
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Piwik is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Piwik developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release.
In this 2.9.1 release there are breaking changes, New Tracker API feature, and a New console command. -> Check out this CHANGELOG.md file (in the root of Piwik) to see all changes to the platform and APIs.
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 33 plugins extending Piwik but we think this is just the beginning!
New and updated guides and FAQs
List of 32 tickets closed in Piwik 2.9.1
- #6682 New Language for Piwik: Tagalog
- #1757 Code signing for Piwik releases, and explain to users how to verify PGP signatures
- #6694 Scheduled reports: All websites report should display all websites not just top 100 [by @mattab]
- #6692 Marketplace menu link should link to Marketplace directly [by @mattab]
- #6684 Fix installation when privacy form submitted [by @mnapoli, @mattab]
- #6685 Installation: add new screenshot test for the final step form submit [by @diosmosis]
- #6661 Tracker throws 500 errors when idsite is invalid causing false alerts [by @tsteur]
- #6617 Humongous file in /tmp/climulti [by @tsteur]
- #6599 Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in piwik/core/DataArray.php on line 102 [by @mattab]
- #6680 Fatal error on installation: Call to private method [by @mattab]
- #6096 Deprecate Google2Piwik
- #6675 Support Markdown in the Marketplace for plugin descriptions [by @tsteur]
- #6674 Detect pk_cpn as an alias to pk_campaign and utm_campaign [by @mattab]
- #6671 Throw HTTP 400 error when idsite is invalid [by @tsteur]
- #6670 Piwik 2.9.0: Missing language strings on Websites Management page [by @mnapoli]
- #6669 Upgrading Debian packaged Piwik 2.8.3->2.9 breakage. “config/global.php doesn’t exist ”
- #6667 CliMulti: If process or output size is unexpected large, declare it as finished [by @tsteur, @mattab]
- #6665 Piwik 2.9: untranslated string [by @tsteur, @mnapoli]
- #6664 when trust_visitors_cookies = 1 is used, replaying logs cause discrepencies [by @diosmosis]
- #6663 Console command to list activated plugins [by @mattab]
- #6662 bower install piwik [by @tsteur]
- #6587 Refactor out HtmlMessageException [by @tsteur]
- #5800 add namespaces to test files [by @diosmosis]
- #6696 Error in update script 2.9.0-b7 [by @mattab]
- #6695 show the console `git:pull` command whenever Piwik is deployed from git [by @mattab]
- #6686 OneVisitorNoKeywordSpecifiedTest fails since v2.9.0-b1 [by @sgiehl]
- #6688 [automatic translation update] Updated 35 strings in 4 languages (fr, tl, de, it) [by @sgiehl]
- #6681 [automatic translation update] Updated 2472 strings in 3 languages (tl, sl, fr) [by @sgiehl]
- #6668 [automatic translation update] Updated 179 strings in 7 languages (fr, nl, cs, el, da, de, it) [by @sgiehl]
Did you know you can get involved in the project? Piwik needs you to create the best open analytics platform!