In this post we will explain the key values that drive Matomo (Piwik), and expand upon our goals and roadmap for both the short and long term future.
What are Matomo’s goals?
Matomo (Piwik) will:
- Enable you to make Data driven decisions
- Let you focus on what matters most to you
- Gather in one place all your important metrics (Key Performance Indicators)
- Be the best open alternative to Google Universal Analytics
- Support Developers and provide opportunities for them to innovate on Matomo (Piwik) platform
The Matomo Roadmap
To achieve our goals, the Matomo (Piwik) team has prepared the Matomo Roadmap.
We have created this Roadmap based on hundreds of emails sent by users, tickets, along with thousands of forums posts. Feel free to send us feedback about this roadmap.
What are Matomo values?
Our strong values govern all that we do:
It is our mission to provide an open and innovative alternative for people who prefer not to use (or cannot use) Google Analytics to analyse and measure their users.
It is a fun and epic mission which we are proud to be a part of.
Thank you for trusting us and the project, and keep in touch,