Watch these videos to learn about how to Install, Configure and Use the many features of Matomo (Piwik), the best Open Web Analytics platform.
- Introduction to Matomo (Piwik) – Real Time Web Analytics – Video
Introduces the most useful features of Matomo: Dashboards and Widgets, Real Time Analytics, Various reports, Ecommerce tracking, Mobile Apps, Email Reports.
- How to Install Matomo (Piwik) – Video
Explains how to download, and upload Matomo on a server, and how to install the software.
- How to Configure Matomo (Piwik) – Video
Explains how to manage Websites, Users, Plugins, Privacy settings, and the Manage the Database size.
- All about Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) Reports – Video
This video gives an overview of Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) Reports (Visitors, Actions, Referrers, Goals and Ecommerce, Email and SMS Reports) and other useful analysis features to make the most of your detailed visitors data. Each section of the video can be viewed independently below.
Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) Reports walkthrough
- Visitors reports
- Actions Reports
- Referrers (Websites, SEO, Social, Campaigns)
- Set and Track Goals with Matomo (Piwik)
- Get regular email reports and share with colleagues
The videos screencasts were directed and edited by Siobhan from wordsforwp.com. We highly recommend her services if you need help with your website or product, in particular with User documentation, Screencasts, User experience or Website copywriting.
The Voiceover on the videos is the voice of Phoenix. She’s not only incredibly skilled technically, she also has a natural and lovely voice that you might be interested in using for your next v/o job! Contact her via her website phoenixdk.co.uk