How do I get the most popular landing pages viewed by visitors coming through a specific channel type? (direct, search, website, social or campaign)
There may be times where you want to get a report for the top pages that users reached via a specific channel type, for example from a specific website or social network. This can be achieved in Matomo just by creating a Segment and opening the Entry page reports.
Follow the steps below to get the top pages used by visits from a specific channel:
- On the Top control bar click “All Visits” (the Segment Editor)
- Click on “Add New Segment”
- Name the segment as desired
- Choose “Referrers” > “Channel Type” by clicking the dropdown or search for “Channel Type”
- Enter the desired “Channel Type” in the value field, either:
- Click on “Save & Apply”
- Click on “Behaviour” > “Entry Pages” on the left menu of your dashboard
- You can now see your Top pages in the report, that visitors from your chosen channel have landed on.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.