We are proud to announce Matomo 4.6.2: a new patch release of Matomo Analytics, addressing small issues found in the recent release.
There are several fixes to the Updater to make sure updating to Matomo 4.6.2 doesn’t result in the System Check message “Files to Delete”. An improvement was added ensuring the UTF8mb4 conversion command always enables tracking again, even when it fails. This release also provides several minor fixes to the VueJS migration which was begun in the 4.6.0 release.
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
4 tickets have been closed by 2 contributors!
After You Update
- Please help us spread the word! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk at conferences or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites are keeping full control of their web analytics with Matomo!
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or purchase a Support Plan to get professional support and guidance.
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- You can also support our efforts by purchasing valuable Premium Features for Matomo or try our Matomo Cloud solution.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Need help upgrading Matomo?
List of 4 tickets closed in Matomo 4.6.2
- #18444 Ensure UTF8mb4 conversion command always enables tracking again [by @sgiehl]
- #18455 Ignore segment errors in update script [by @sgiehl]
- #18473 Ensure update to 4.6.2 removes deleted files [by @sgiehl]
- #18421 Remove unneeded plugin.json from CoreVue plugin [by @diosmosis]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!