MatomoCamp was the first online event developed by and for the Matomo community.
The key purpose of MatomoCamp was to encourage knowledge-sharing, it’s all about helping and learning from each other.
When was MatomoCamp?
MatomoCamp was held on Nov the 4th and 5th 2021 from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. CET.
How much did it cost to attend?
Nothing, MatomoCamp was completely free to attend.
What did MatomoCamp teach us?
Some of the most popular sessions included:
- How to stay compliant with privacy regulations with Matomo
- Use Matomo properly for SEO (German)
- How does risk for a DPO differ from classical risk perceptions?
- Are we there yet? The present & future of surveillance societies
- How to manage a Matomo with millions of pageviews per month?
Who developed MatomoCamp?
A team of passionate volunteers have spent many hours developing this free event for the benefit of the Matomo Community.
We would like to thank them for their dedication. You can see a list of these amazing humans here.
What should I do now?
All MatomoCamp sessions are now available on-demand. Enjoy!