Matomo Mobile 1.9.3 is now available, and we are proud to announce that Matomo Mobile now support Android Tablets! This update also includes the following changes:
- Improved support for Android Tablets
- New icon to switch between overview graphs and historical graphs (Note: requires Matomo (Piwik) 1.9)
- Website sparklines graphs are now displayed in the website-chooser (if sparklines are activated)
- Fixed some memory issues when opening visitor detail information
- Some minor UI changes and bugfixes
Android Tablet Version
We are happy to release Android Tablet support, and we will continue to improve the tablet version in the future. We have already received some exciting feedback from our beta testers. Please test and send us your feedback, it is helpful and we really appreciate!
The Mobile App will now display the historical graphs when they are available, and will let you switch between overview graph and historical graph. Just tap the graph to get the possibility to switch. Note: the historical graphs can unfortunately be a bit slow at the moment, but we will improve the loading time in the future.
New Matomo Mobile UI
We are currently finishing the wireframes for an all new Matomo Mobile UI which will improve the general usability. You’ll love it! If you are a designer and have experience in designing mobile apps, feel free to contact us if you’d like to help and make a design on the basis of those wireframes.
Thank you & Enjoy Matomo Mobile!