We are proud to announce that Matomo Mobile 1.9 is now available!
List of new features and changes in this Matomo Mobile release 1.9
- Added support for showing hierarchical tables #2654 (requires Matomo (Piwik) 1.8.4)
- More default report dates: Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Previous 7 Days, Previous 30 Days #3219
- Display countdown timer in “Visitors in Real Time” #3240
- Improved “About Matomo Mobile” and “Give us Feedback!” screen #3149
- Added possibility to easily try the mobile app using demo.matomo.cloud #3245
- Improved loading time by reducing the amount of transferred data
- High Res Sparklines (requires Matomo 1.8.3)
- Fixed list of available sites is not updated after adding or removing an account #2469
- Android: There should be no longer a restart of the app when opening the app from Google Play Store
- Android: further user interface changes due to the Android Style Guide
- Other minor UI changes, bug fixes and performance improvements
- Android: Some text fields have focus issues in “Add account screen” — you have to tap a textfield twice before updating its value.
- Android: If you open the app, the keyboard might be displayed seldom.
More information about this release
Matomo Mobile can now display hierarchical information
This is a new milestone as you can now dive in and explore all your data from reports like Custom Variables, Pages, Sites, Search Engines, Keywords and more. A picture says more than thousand words:
This feature requires Matomo 1.8.4 or higher.
We are always working hard to make UI as simple and clean as possible. This time, you’ll notice the most changes in “Give Feedback” and “About Matomo Mobile” screen. Just have a look at the comparison:
For Android, we already made lots of improvements due to the Android Style Guide in previous versions and we will continue this work in the next versions. We have updated the look and feel ob Buttons, Textfields, Checkboxes and removed some icons that were no longer recommended by the style guide.