We are proud to announce that Matomo Mobile 1.7 is now available!
List of new features and changes in this Matomo Mobile release 1.7
- Matomo Mobile now requires iOS4+ and Android 2.2+
- Metrics are now selectable in statistics view #2116
For example you can display pageviews, unique pageviews, average time on site, etc. for any report (similarly to the Matomo (Piwik) software)
- Visitors who have achieved a goal are highlighted in Visitor Log and Live!
- Graphs do display more than 5 values if there is enough space
- Fixed memory leaks and improved memory usage #2851
The app should be much more stable now — especially the “Visitors in Real Time” report on Android.
- Added FAQ on the website, now accessible via Settings and Add Account screen.
This is useful especially for new users who possibly experience some problems.
- New “Add Account” screen that lets you creates several user accounts, to access different Matomo servers from your Matomo Mobile app
- Fixed graph is not displayed correct if one rotates the device in graph detail view
- Graphs are no longer displayed if you use Matomo 1.5 or earlier #2711
- New language: Persian
- Android: user interface changes due to the new Android Style Guide
- Android: Removed the usage of the Option-Menu as recommended by the Android Developers
- Android: Added icons for XHDPI Devices. Results in better quality icons on Tablets devices.
- Android: Display a default image while graph is loading
- Android: New app icons and density specific app icons #2470 #2065
- More minor changes (icons updates, bug fixes, etc.)
- Android: Some text fields have focus issues in Add account screen — you have to tap a textfield twice before updating its value.
Underlying code changes
Matomo Mobile has received significant code changes under the hood, in order to improve performance, stability, memory usage and code extensibility/maintainability. Please report any bugs you experience!