How do I get RUM (Real User Monitoring) metrics and reports for my app, website and intranet?
Real User Monitoring (RUM) lets you collect useful metrics of users interactions with your website or app or Saas application. This will help you better understand how your users interact with your app, what works well and what is slow or which errors do people experience.
Matomo Analytics provides many tools for RUM analytics such as:
- Page performance reports.
- Heatmaps and Session recording let you get real user metrics for where people are clicking on your website and how users are navigating your web pages.
- Track your 404 pages.
- You can see your users in Real-time.
- View individual user profiles.
- Create email reports and your own custom RUM dashboards.
- You can also use A/B testing to measure the performance of changes you make on your website.
- Matomo does not sample data, 100% of your users data is reported.
- Privacy of your users is respected.
- Your data is secure and you get 100% data ownership.
- You can use RUM for your intranet as well.
- No data limits options are provided.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.