We are proud to announce Piwik 2.16.5: a new minor release of Piwik!
Piwik 2.16.5 fixes a regression introduced yesterday in Piwik 2.16.3 and not fully fixed in Piwik 2.16.4. The Scheduled reports were not working for websites where the website’s timezone was UTC+N or UTC-N. This is now fixed.
2 tickets have been closed by 1 contributor.
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations,
- We can help you make the most of Piwik with our various services. Contact the professional Piwik team via Contact Support and we will get back to you.
- The Piwik team is actively looking for a new maintainer for the official Piwik iOS SDK. Let us know in this issue if you are interested to maintain our iOS SDK.
Note: This release contains major database upgrades and upgrading your database will take a long time if you have a lot of data in your database.
Please make sure you read the Update Piwik guide for high traffic instances.
Piwik is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Piwik developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release.
Read more in Platform Changelog for Developers to see all changes to the platform and APIs.
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 63 plugins extending Piwik but we think this is just the beginning. Piwik is your universal data analytics platform!
If you are missing some functionality in Piwik or need a bug fixed, or if you need a new custom feature developed especially for you, you can sponsor the development of it. Fill in this form to get started.
List of 2 tickets closed in Piwik 2.16.5
- #10671Datebase upgrade from 2.16.2 to 2.16.4 throws notices
- #10639 While Clicking Email Reports option I got following error “DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (UTC+5.5)” [by @sgiehl]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Piwik even more awesome by getting involved in Piwik!