Welcome to our new minor Matomo 3.9.1 release changelog!
This release addresses a couple of issues and errors discovered in Matomo 3.9.0. 4 tickets have been closed by 2 contributors.
Complete Matomo 3.9.0 changelog (171 tickets closed)
Matomo 3.9.0 was released 2 days ago with 171 closed tickets
-> Click here to the full 3.9.0 changelog.
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or contact the Business Support Team to make the most of your Matomo Analytics and get professional support (paid support).
- Please help us spread the word about Matomo! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Matomo Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- Support our efforts by donating to the project.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
List of 4 tickets closed in Matomo 3.9.1
- #14229 Notice – unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 53988 bytes
- #14226 open_basedir restriction AND Support multiple plugin paths [by @sgiehl]
- #14227 One-click upgrade sometimes fails with errors such as “Call to undefined method Piwik\Plugin\Manager::getPluginDirectory() ” (fails only once, works after a refresh)
- #14240 Do not send password changed email for automated use cases. [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!