Piwik 2.8.3 is a new minor release of Piwik, fixing an issue discovered in Piwik 2.8.2. Two tickets have been closed by two contributors!
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations,
- Contact Piwik Analytics partners for any enquiry, custom development or to learn more about making the most of Piwik
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Piwik is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Piwik developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release.
There was no change in Piwik 2.8.3 since Piwik 2.8.0. -> Check out this CHANGELOG.md file (in the root of Piwik) to see all changes to the platform and APIs.
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 29 plugins extending Piwik but we think this is just the beginning!
New and updated guides and FAQs
- RFC: Improving discussions and communication with Requests for Comments (RFC)
- RFC: Extract some Piwik Core classes into reusable PHP libraries or reuse 3rd party libraries
- RFC: Dropping IE8 support
- RFC: Extracting the IP class into a standalone “network” component
- Piwik Community survey – we would appreciate if you take 3 minutes to fill our survey!
List of 2 tickets closed in Piwik 2.8.3
- #6068 Ecommerce orders with double quotes in product name or category name are not tracked [by @diosmosis]
- #6499 ‘superUserWasSet’ as username [by @mattab]
Did you know you can get involved in the project? Piwik needs you to create the best open analytics platform!