What’s new in Piwik 2.14.2?
In this release we have focused on fixing a few regressions reported in the last major release Piwik 2.14.0, as well as 15 other small improvements. As always we – the Piwik team – are very interested to hear your feedback!
15 tickets have been closed by 6 contributors.
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations,
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Piwik is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Piwik developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release.
In this 2.14.2 release there were no changes in the platform. Read more in Platform Changelog for Developers to see all changes to the platform and APIs (you can also find it in the CHANGELOG.md in the root of your Piwik).
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 50 plugins extending Piwik but we think this is just the beginning!
New and updated guides and FAQs
List of 15 tickets closed in Piwik 2.14.2
- #8304 Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘log_visit.location_browser_lang’ in ‘field list’” [by @tsteur]
- #8365 renderer format is not valid – fatal php error after 2.14.0
- #8316 URL parameter for core:archive console command is ignored [by @diosmosis, @mattab]
- #8307 Limit notifications of not authenticated sessions [by @tsteur]
- #8370 Can’t update GrabGravatar plugin [by @tsteur]
- #8346 node.className.split is not a function on tracking click on/near SVG element [by @dandv, @tsteur]
- #8294 CLI plugin generator doesn’t intercept plugin description [by @tsteur]
- #8257 Site Search report does not display tooltips with metrics documentation
- #7768 Browser info tooltip doesn’t hide
- #8411 Add System check that checks that shell_exec function is enabled [by @mattab]
- #8400 Fix emails validation with unknown TLD [by @barbushin, @mnapoli]
- #8379 Travis system extraction part 1 [by @diosmosis]
- #8374 Tweaks to .travis.yml generator [by @diosmosis]
- #8376 [automatic translation update] Updated 661 strings in 8 languages (nl, sv, de, es, ja, lt, pl, nb) [by @sgiehl]
Did you know you can get involved in the project? Piwik needs you to create the best open analytics platform!