Matomo 4.13.2 and 4.13.3
We’re releasing Matomo 4.13.2 and 4.13.3 to fix regressions, bugs, performance and other improvements.
This release fixes some PHP 8.2 deprecation warnings discovered in Matomo 4.13.1, adds performance improvements for segments and includes some minor fixes.
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
15 tickets have been closed by 5 contributors!
List of 18 tickets closed in Matomo 4.13.2 and 4.13.3
- #20180 Ensure row evolution works in events when switching secondary dimension [by @sgiehl]
- #20149 When trying to find a join for segmentation, also look for available ways to join in both directions [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
- #19343 Further PHP 8.2 compatibility improvements [by @bx80, @sgiehl]
- #20234 Fixed PHP 8.1 deprecated warning for Redis::connect() call [by @jakeh999, @sgiehl]
- #20232 Keep selected site when returning to the dashboard from Tag Manager [by @sgiehl]
- #20233 Fixed anchor link issue on the tracking code page of the admin when clicking on MTM [by @sgiehl]
- #20256 Fix possible notice in VisitorDetails class [by @sgiehl]
- #20209 Add Snapchat to social networks [by @sgiehl]
- #20207 Added link to useful FAQ and RAW data information to Live API reference, [by @bx80]
- #20263 Prevent MySQL error has gone away error during tracking [by @tsteur, @sgiehl]
- #20236 PHP 8.2 deprecation warnings [by @sgiehl]
- #20282 Readonly text field isn’t possible to identify as such [by @sgiehl]
- #7330 Detect new brands: MwalimuPlus, OLTO, DSIC, Mascom and Detect devices for existing brands Vivo, Xiaomi, Sharp [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
- #7334 Detect new brands: Vormor, Oangcc, SOSH and Detect devices for existing brands Vivo, Xiaomi, Sharp, ZTE [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
- #7335 Detect mobile apps: Audible, Overcast [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
- #7336 Detect Wolvic VR Browser [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
- #7337 Detect bot: GumGum Verity [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
- #7339 Detect new brands: Everex, GTMEDIA, Guophone, Unitech and Detect devices for existing brands [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!