The Matomo (Piwik) team invites interested individuals to apply for the volunteer position of Marketing Guru.
Growing Open Source Project Looking for a Marketing Leader!
If you are an active Matomo (Piwik) user, if you have a flair for communications, marketing, and/or business development, if you enjoy writing good web content or blog posts, if you would like to help improve the website and if you have some free time… we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
Marketing and Community Coordinator’s Responsibilities
- improve the Matomo (Piwik).org website: identify missing help, improve website content, create new Marketing content advertising Matomo features
- liaise with prospective sponsors on how they can contribute
- help guide the Product vision: survey users to flesh out the high-level user requirements for new features (post Matomo (Piwik) 1.0)
- design landing pages/campaigns/goals to track the success of cross-promotion
- prepare press kit, marketing material, help us decide on a final logo for the project
- develop and maintain partnerships with other open source projects
- have strong responsibilities in an active and successful open source project
You will be working with the existing Matomo (Piwik) team from around the globe, communicating primarily via email or skype. Ideally, you will take a valuable role in the project and share our passion in the project. You will help us achieve our objectives for Matomo and the community: to grow the downloads and user base, grow the Matomo team, and improve Matomo image to Enterprise users.
Learn More about Matomo
We have recently published a blog post for the 1 Million Downloads mark, check it out to learn more about Matomo (Piwik) community and our philosophy and vision for a Free/Open Analytics Platform!
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
The Matomo (Piwik) team
p.s. Please apply only if you’re passionate and have some free time. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.