This is a role which involves working remotely 100% of the time.
- Provide high-level support for customers
- In collaboration with the core team, solve issues
- Participate in scrum process and meetings
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain and improve our matomo.org, shop.matomo.org, plugins.matomo.org, developer.matomo.org websites
- Maintain and improve our Matomo for WordPress product.
- Work on other projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in WordPress development
- Experience using databases and SQL
- Skilled at writing automated tests
- Ideally strong analytical skills and a passion to understand complex business logic
- Familiar with Linux command line
- Ability to work independently
- Relate to company values (About Matomo Analytics)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly autonomous, with proven ability to manage own workload effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment remote
- Good reporting skills
- Sense of humour
- Remote work (save many hours on commute, and save money)
- Co-working space paid for and/or work from home
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Flexible hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Immediate impact
- Onboarding/training plan
- 100% Remote work position. You will need to be within a timezone which overlaps at least 4 hours within a normal New Zealand working day.
We offer a competitive salary package, including benefits, professional growth opportunities, and the chance to work with a passionate and diverse team. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, remote work environment, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining the Matomo team.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet some of the requirements, women and under-represented groups of candidates tend to only apply when they meet every requirement. If you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily tick every requirement on this job description, please get in touch and apply and submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining the Matomo team.
Interested in immigrating to New Zealand?
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and can support visa applications. (We also help successful applicants with relocation costs.)
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products and SaaS to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics, and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open-source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: billions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
Our community is worldwide with a strong core in Europe, and our company’s remote team members are mostly based in New Zealand but also in Germany, Austria, USA, France and India.
We hire based on your ability to get the job done. At the same time we are proactive in making InnoCraft an inclusive work environment across race, gender, age, religion and identity. We celebrate the things that make you, you!
Come join our growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy-focused web/internet!
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!