Have you ever wondered how to integrate Matomo Analytics with your Jimdo site. Integrating Matomo will help you get the insights of visitors behaviour on you website and increase the conversion.
Integrate Matomo Analytics to your Jimdo website
- Login to Jimdo Dashboard and you should be able to see your website if you already have one created
- Click on “Edit”
- Click on “Menu” on the top left
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Edit Head”
- Copy the Tracking code of your website by following the steps below:
a. Login to Matomo
b. Click on “Admin (cog icon)” on the top right of your dashboard
c. Click on “Manage” under “Measurables”
d. Click on “View Tracking Code”
- Click on “Save”
- Open your website in the browser and perform some actions (eg: navigate to different pages)
- Log in to your Matomo and check if you’re able to see the data
Congratulations, you should now be successfully tracking visitors with Matomo Analytics through your Jimdo site.