Piwik 2.13.1, a new minor release of Piwik, has been released!
We are releasing 2.13.1 shortly after 2.13.0 to address a few small bugs that were reported by the community. This release also includes a Tracking API performance improvements as well as other minor improvements listed below.
13 tickets have been closed by 6 contributors!
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to #7818 Regression: MultiSites.getAll does not handle showColumns correct [by @diosmosis]
- #7795 Report date to load by default doesn’t work [by @mnapoli]
- #7839 $userPreferences->getDefaultReport() gives Empty String when not set. [by @tsteur]
- #7829 Goal url parameter is wrong when generating the image tracking code [by @tsteur]
- #7806 All websites dashboard lists website names double encoded [by @tsteur, @diosmosis]
- #7802 Can’t add new site after update to 2.13.0 [by @diosmosis, @tsteur]
- #7779 Tracker performance: Faster visitor recognition [by @tsteur]
- #7708 When profiling the performance via Xhprof, output whether development mode is enabled [by @diosmosis, @mattab]
- #7092 Improve look when there is no data for a report [by @saleemkce, @tsteur]
- #7595 Do not return BulkTracking response in QueuedTracking plugin [by @tsteur]
- #7474 Wrong tooltip for Live visitors button
- #71 Improve ability to debug w/ various added diagnostic & debug messages/improvements. [by @diosmosis]
- #69 Log Analytics: added ibooks as file downloads [by @RMastop, @mattab]
Did you know you can get involved in the project? Piwik needs you to create the best open analytics platform!