Piwik 2.12.1 is a new minor release of Piwik, a follow up to 2.12.0 major release.
In this release we have focused on fixing a regression in the Visitor Log as well as other smaller fixes.
11 tickets have been closed by 5 contributors!
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,000,000+ websites have liberated their web analytics, and with your help we can grow the community!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations,
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Piwik is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Piwik developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release.
In this 2.12.1 release there are no API changes.
New and updated guides and FAQs
- New integration: Piwik Plugin For Craft
- Read other recent updates in the 2.12.0 changelog
List of 11 tickets closed in Piwik 2.12.1
- #7529 “Next” link on Visitor log does not load the next results [by @tsteur, @mattab]
- #7413 Enable tracker debug output only when specific parameter set [by @mnapoli]
- #7530 Allow more control for travis builds in .travis.yml generation system. [by @diosmosis, @mattab]
- #7539 Transitions > Exits metric should count Downloads and Outlinks as exit path [by @mattab]
- #7535 Exception: Trying to log a message that is not a string [by @mnapoli]
- #7528 Website name is double encoded in page “No data has been recorded yet” [by @mnapoli]
- #7522 Visitor profile, visits loaded on click are missing the datetime [by @sgiehl, @mattab]
- #7436 When clicking on Admin => Users it shows login form under circumstances [by @mnapoli]
- #7161 Delete idsite=1 and try to add a new user – does not work
- #7510 Smaller website manager table to fit in smaller screens [by @mnapoli, @sgiehl]
- #7448 Show indicator whether database upgrade is in progress [by @mnapoli]
Did you know you can get involved in the project? Piwik needs you to create the best open analytics platform!
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 40 plugins extending Piwik but we think this is just the beginning!