In our latest release (Matomo 4.16), we’ve enhanced visibility to the premium On-Premise features within Matomo. Now, it’s easier to maximise the potential of your Matomo On-Premise setup while also supporting our open-source project.
By default, Matomo On-Premise instances will now display available premium features in the left-menu navigation bar. If you prefer, we’ve made it easy to hide or disable the menu items (steps provided below). Note that no features were removed and you still have full access to the same features as before.
We would encourage you to check out our premium features, as thousands of users already find them powerful additions to their analytics.
How to hide or disable menu items
We understand that not everyone will need these premium features listed in their left-menu navigation. That’s why we’ve made it very easy to remove them.
- If you prefer not to see these features listed, each user can hide them by clicking the link “hide this section”. This option is available in each of the new feature pages.
- Alternatively, for administrators wanting to disable these features at an organisational level and for all users at once, you simply need to follow these steps:
- Login as Super User (to your On-Premise Matomo instance)
- Go to Administration > System > Plugins
- Scroll down to the “ProfessionalServices” plugin, and click “Deactivate”
The revenue from premium features helps us innovate and improve Matomo, fueling our strong commitment to the open-source ethos that’s at the heart of everything we do.
Explore the complete range of Matomo On-Premise premium features, developed by Matomo and our passionate community, available in our marketplace. Start a 30-day free trial today and unlock a new level of analytics excellence.