Welcome all to the new Matomo.org website! We hope you will love the new home of the Matomo project.
Updated! The website design is nominee of Awwwards contest in the Best Website category!
What’s new in Matomo.org?
The new website was designed to be simple to use and navigate, and give visitors a better overview of Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics). Here are some of the highlights:
- A complete rebranding. Matomo now uses a new color scheme (Black/White/Red) and a new Logo!
- What is Matomo? gives an overview of Matomo for new comers.
- The User Guides now list in one page all the useful Documentation about the possibilities of Matomo analytics platform
- The Frequently Asked Questions have been reviewed and better organised. There more than 200 questions in our knowledge base!
- Get Involved! explains all the ways you can participate in the Matomo community… Yes, we need you!
- Hosting Matomo now lists three official Matomo hosting services.
- The new website is fully responsive, and will display nicely on all mobile devices and tablets.
- and more… browse the site to re-discover all that Matomo has to offer.
Screenshots of the new web design
The new homepage:
The new Matomo Mobile page:
The new What is Matomo? page:
Credits and Website Design
The new Matomo.org website and rebranding was lead by the talented team of designers and developers at Clearcode.cc. We are very grateful for their amazing work with the rebranding, the redesign, and the website’s WordPress implementation. Learn more about their services on the official Piwik.org Credits page.
Coming soon: translations for the Matomo.org websites!
The next step for Matomo.org is very close to our heart. We want to make it easy for you to help translate Matomo.org in your language!
If you can fluently speak another language than English, and would like to participate in the translation of Matomo.org in your mother tongue, please get in touch!
We hope you enjoy browsing the new Matomo.org website, and that you like the new Matomo branding experience!
We will keep improving the content to better serve you and the community.