We have successfully helped customers manage Matomo servers with up to 20M pageviews a month.
Documentation: Matomo High Traffic
Check out our guide for Scaling Matomo – High Traffic Server
If you use Matomo with High Traffic website(s), Sign up to our Matomo Performance – High Traffic Users mailing list!
Few Matomo Facts
- If your websites track about 1 Million pageviews or less a month, Matomo will run smoothly on a small dedicated server or quality shared hosting.
- To track 10M and more pageviews comfortably, you will need a dedicated server – with possibility of large +5Gb Mysql databases.
- Some users track more than 30,000 websites with visits in one Matomo server.
- Some users track more than 7 years history in Matomo after importing historical web server logs… some Matomo Mysql Databases are 100 Gb
- The SignUp plugin lets users sign up & create a website in Matomo. With this plugin or simply using the Settings API, Many companies are offering the reports to their customers automatically or on demand.
- At least three users have broken the superb 1 BILLION page views tracked in Matomo!
- Put your email below to be added to the performance list, and learn tips on how to scale Matomo!
Contact our Matomo Business Support team to learn about support options and make your On Premises, self hosted Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) scalable.
Get Cloud infrastructure for your Matomo
Sign up to our Matomo Hosted service – we can migrate all your existing data to your Cloud account on request.
Happy Fast Analytics!