The partner program enables companies to sell InnoCraft official services for Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics). These services include:
- InnoCraft Cloud for Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics)
- InnoCraft premium plugins for Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics)
- On-premises Enterprise subscriptions
- End user trainings
- SharePoint Analytics solution (Cloud and On-premises)
If your company wants to resell our services and products, please consider becoming a reseller and partner for InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) by applying to our Partner Program.
Why choosing Matomo?
Matomo (Piwik) is the leading open source web analytics software, used on more than one million websites in 200 countries. With Matomo you get a 360 degree view on your visitors and users. Your data will always be yours: https://matomo.org.
Matomo (Piwik) is recognized world wide for the following benefits:
- Ownership: you own the data you are collecting
- Privacy: advanced privacy features, recommended by government entities
- Limitless: you personally choose how much data you store and for how long
- Customization: plugins, white labeling, API…
- Security: constant software updates, Bug Bounty Program, external security reviews…
Why joining the InnoCraft Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) Partner program?
- Generate recurring revenue with two levels of commission on sales: Reseller (9%), Partner (13%) and Premium Partner (starting at 17%).
- Wide range of analytics products and services to offer to your leads and customers.
- Be recognised and get visibility with the official Matomo (Piwik) Reseller badge and Matomo Partner badge.
- Working with the founders of Matomo (Piwik) and get dedicated sales support.
Who can apply to the Partner program?
Any company legally authorized to do business in their location.
What are the conditions in order to have my application accepted?
- First of all you must represent a business legally settled to do business in your location.
- Furthermore you will provide us each year with a summary of the actions you engaged in order to attract InnoCraft – Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) customers.
Next step, you must apply to become a Partner.
You have the potential to be a successful partner and reseller if:
- Your leads and customers need better analytics and full data ownership.
- Your business is a digital agency or specialized in digital marketing or digital analytics.
- You are ready to share the benefits of Matomo (Piwik) products and InnoCraft services via blog posts, conferences, webinars, white papers.
- One of your employees has recently passed the Matomo (Piwik) certification program: certification.piwik.org/
We will get in contact with you shortly with an answer.