To export data from Matomo, simply follow the steps below:
- Select the date range you want to export data for by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Open the report you would like to export data from.
- Hover the report with your mouse: icons will appear in the footer below the report.
- Click on the “Export this dataset in other formats” icon in the footer of the report:
- Choose your export format (CSV, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML), report type (Standard or Metadata report), the report row limit, and click the “Export” button to download your report data.
Alternatively you can directly call the Reporting API as documented in the Reporting API Reference.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.