Over the years, one of the most frequently requested feature by users was to be able to measure how videos and audios are watched and engaged with on your website. We are finally able to announce that it is here! We are very excited to launch Media Analytics, which will help you understand and grow your audience.
This article is a showcase of the new powerful video and audio analytics product built for Matomo (Piwik).
We all love media content such as videos as they can make our experiences on websites and apps so much more interesting. A growing number of websites now utilize media files in one form or another: a video presentation of a product or service, a video tutorial teaching you how to do something or interviews with key speakers. Also many creators and distributors are publishing audio files such as podcasts or music songs, and even broadcasting live video events such as music concerts or an entire conference online.
Whenever you publish videos or audio media on your websites or applications, Media Analytics provides you with clear insights on how your audience interacts with your content. It helps you see what content works and why – so you can better understand and further grow your business!
Valuable insights in Real time
See where your audience comes from.
- Better understand your audience: who are the users playing videos and for how long, how often, and where have they dropped off.
- Gain quick insights into how interaction with your media changes over time with easy to use graphs and report overviews.
- Get closer to your users by seeing every action of your visitors before and after they utilized your media.
- View valuable insights in Real time: ‘most popular content right now’, your real time audience map, and more.
- See where your audience comes from. Drill down right from continents to specifics such as cities.
- Share and export media analytics reports with your colleagues by creating custom email reports.
- Video and audio players are supported either automatically (for Youtube, Vimeo, HTML5…) or via a simple custom player integration.
- No data limit and 100% privacy and data ownership.
Best of all, it is easy to use and understand, and integrates perfectly with Matomo. Media Analytics complements other reports to give you a 360 degree view of how your users engage with your content.
Learn more on the official website: www.media-analytics.net
All premium plugins come with our 14 day money back guarantee and 1-click installation & updates. Customers get all product updates for free.
If you are not using Matomo yet, you can also signup for a free trial of Matomo Cloud (formerly Piwik Cloud) (including Media Analytics!).
Have a question about this product? Get in touch.