We’re looking for a Web Support Technician to join our growing team with the goal of making our customers successful. We are the creators of Matomo, the leading open source web analytics solution that gives people full control of their data and built-in privacy. If you love solving tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to corporations), and love variety, this job has it all.
The Web Support Technician contributes to the team’s mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. We have high expectations around giving our customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions about our website analytics solutions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our client to be more satisfied with Matomo and InnoCraft. You will closely work with the Support team, the founder, and collaborate with the Developers team.
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with by answering their questions mostly via email
- Guide customers through implementation, onboarding, business reviews, renewal and anything that comes in-between.
- Become more knowledgeable about our web & mobile analytics products than anyone else, and become an expert in the larger analytics space.
- Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed.
- Ensure that Matomo and InnoCraft are delivering business value.
- Document and contribute to improving our internal processes and systems and customer interactions.
- Help improve our user & customer facing documentation and guides.
- Available to lead occasional customer calls during the evening hours of New Zealand (for customers in Europe).
- 5 years experience in IT support
- Customer-orientated and excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with linux, web servers
- Experience with databases and SQL queries
- Experience working or using web analytics (eg. Matomo or Google Analytics). You must have an analytical mind
- Self-motivation and passion for what you do. You strive for results
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Co-working space paid for
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products and SaaS to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
Come join our growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy focused web/internet!
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!