We’re looking for an experienced software developer to work on our cloud hosted SaaS platform. We are the creators of Matomo, the leading open source web analytics solution that gives people full control of their data and built-in privacy. We have challenges to solve and need you!
We are fully remote and we collaborate online. We are a small, flexible team, and when you come onboard you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help us to make our products better and deliver a great experience to our customers.
- Maintain, deploy, monitor and improve our AWS hosted SaaS web analytics platform.
- Keep the platform secure, fast, always available, and up to date.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Document the infrastructure and processes.
- Be On-Call on a rotational basis (two thirds of the time, including nights and weekends).
- 5+ years commercial experience in product development with PHP
- Strong competency in PHP, SQL performance optimisation and security best practices
- Broad understanding of network, high availability and server resources
- Proficient with Linux command line
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for it to understand complex business logic
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ideally experience working with AWS
- Willing to provide on-call support
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Working on a popular open source platform
- A huge “playground” to grow your skill set
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Co-working space paid for
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products and SaaS to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
Come join our growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy focused web/internet!
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!