Our team is expanding, we’re on the look out for a CMO or Senior Marketing Manager to join our growing B2B web analytics company. If you have plenty of hands-on experience with building a team, and experimenting, measuring, creating great campaigns – we are interested in talking to you!
At Matomo, we offer analytics products & services to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages.
- Evaluate and execute the product led growth strategy across all marketing channels.
- Allocate budget to high impact acquisition channels.
- Build, lead and manage our marketing team.
- Identify high impact opportunities to grow our website traffic and increase our funnel conversions.
- Manage the matomo.org WordPress site content including building web pages, landing pages and blog posts.
- Utilise digital marketing and social media to deliver into content into market to generate leads from target buyer personas.
- Regular reporting and analysis to identify problems and opportunities for improvements.
- Do market research, forecasts and competitive analyses.
- You must have strong attention to detail for reviewing other team members’ work.
- You will need to be hands-on for creating effective product content which articulates the benefits and value of our product offerings. This can include website copy, blog posts, newsletters, product videos, case studies, white paper, sales enablement documentation.
- Work with the other teams to reduce churn, improve onboarding, and identify how to increase engagement for customers within our products.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Marketing Manager role or CMO role in a technology (or comparable) environment.
- Solid knowledge and experience using website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Matomo…).
- Ability to build, guide and mentor a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Self-motivation and passion for what you do. You strive for results.
- Must be comfortable working in a 100% remote, global and agile environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills.
- An understanding of GDPR, CCPA and other online privacy laws is a bonus.
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
- Immediate impact
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.) / co-working space paid for
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products & services to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!