New Video to Learn About Matomo (Piwik) Settings
In our last post, we wrote about How to install Matomo (Piwik). Now that you have set things up properly, our next video will show you how to set-up Matomo in the backend. We hope you find these videos helpful, and that they help you discover the intricacies of the Matomo settings console. In the future we hope to bring you even more videos to allow you to learn more about Matomo and how you can use it to the best of your ability.
Admin Settings In Matomo (Piwik)
Now that you have Matomo (Piwik) installed, in this video you will learn the following:
- How to track multiple websites with Matomo (Piwik), and how to add them in Matomo,
- How to add users so they can view your statistics,
- How to extend your tracking with plugins,
- How to protect your website visitors’ privacy,
- How to manage the size of your database.
We would love to get your feedback on the video. Tell us what you liked and the topics you’d love to see covered in the future.