We are proud to announce Matomo 3.13.2: a new release of Matomo Analytics.
In this release we’re focusing on fixing a few minor bugs and two regressions that were introduced in the last release (tracking IE<9 was not working anymore, and automatic login within an iframe has also been fixed).
This release might be the last Matomo 3.x release. We’ve started working on Matomo 4.0.0 which should be released in around 4 months. We may release Matomo 3.13.3 if there are any regressions or important bugs to address before Matomo 4.0.0.
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
41 tickets have been closed by more than 12 contributors!
After You Update
- Please help us spread the word! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk at conferences or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites are keeping full control of their web analytics with Matomo!
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or purchase a Support Plan to make the most of your Matomo Analytics and get professional support.
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- You can also support our efforts by purchasing valuable Premium Features for Matomo or try our Matomo Cloud solution.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Please make sure you read the Update Matomo guide for high traffic instances.
Matomo is an open analytics platform. In an effort to help Matomo developers learn about improvements and changes in the core APIs, we document the changes since the last release.
In this 3.13.2 release there are no change to the platform.
Note: the Marketplace showcases more than 100 plugins already compatible with Matomo 3 and this is just the beginning. Matomo is your universal data analytics platform!
New and updated SDKs (Tracking API Clients)
The Matomo team offers official SDKs (Tracking API Clients) for measuring your mobile apps and any other kind of apps.
New and updated guides and FAQs
List of 41 tickets closed in Matomo 3.13.2
- #15404 Real time map dialog box does not close with x [by @sgiehl]
- #8505 Visitor map shows info icon but no tooltip when there is no data [by @sgiehl]
- #15414 Since 3.13.1 autologin in an iframe does not work anymore [by @tsteur]
- #15422 Fix removing user capabilities [by @sgiehl, @tsteur]
- #15477 Matomo can’t track IE <9 any more [by @tsteur]
- #15500 Undefined index: bounce_rate_new [by @sgiehl]
- #15417 In Update pop up venster Piwik is mentioned instead of Matomo [by @sgiehl]
- #14549 update mocha
- #15469 Two YAML parser
- #15307 Visits log fails without any error [by @tsteur]
- #15420 Cannot copy a dashboard to a user when the user is not one of the first 100 [by @sgiehl]
- #15430 VisitorLog.php(225): Trying to access array offset on value of type null – Matomo 3.13.1 [by @sgiehl]
- #15441 UserId.getUsers generates warnings: Warning – Illegal offset type and Notice – Undefined index: label [by @sgiehl]
- #15452 Trying to access array offset on value of type null [by @sgiehl]
- #15046 Clarify how to Setup the archiving cronjob using Plesk in the user guide manual
- #15293 New visit not created after logout
- #15428 Order of implode() args, avoid E_NOTICE in PHP7.4 [by @PeterUpfold, @sgiehl]
- #15445 Forward instance_id from local config when reseting config during tests. [by @diosmosis]
- #15446 silence is_executable call in case user doesn’t have permission to access dir [by @diosmosis]
- #15457 Add event that allows plugins to disable archiving for certain periods/sites if they want. [by @diosmosis]
- #15462 Day range archiving issue [by @diosmosis, @tsteur]
- #15464 Use latest davaxi/sparkline release [by @sgiehl]
- #15481 Mention Joomla install FAQ [by @tsteur, @diosmosis]
- #15487 Sort Packages [by @limitstudios, @tsteur]
- #15489 Make sparklines work when mbstring extension is not installed [by @mattab, @diosmosis]
- #1167 Add deirdre.top [by @ericguirbal, @spmedia]
- #1169 Add firstblog.top [by @ericguirbal, @spmedia]
- #1170 Add deniseconnie.top [by @ericguirbal, @spmedia]
- #1171 Add bottraffic4free.host [by @spmedia]
- #1172 Added more spammers [by @AaronVanGeffen, @spmedia]
- #1173 Add reginanahum.top [by @ericguirbal, @spmedia]
- #1174 Add ninacecillia.top [by @ericguirbal, @spmedia]
- #1175 Add maxinesamson.top [by @ericguirbal, @spmedia]
- #6159 New Device: Unihertz Titan
- #6162 Added missing double quote [by @etienne-martin, @sgiehl]
- #6163 Added TypeScript to the list of ports [by @etienne-martin, @sgiehl]
- #6165 Adds detection of new Chromium based Tesla Vehicle web browser [by @rickbassham, @sgiehl]
- #6167 Detect devices for brands: Irbis, Globex, Megafon, MTC, Sony, Haier, Ginzzu, Atom, Highscreen, Lenovo, Senseit, Mann, Umax [by @sanchezzzhak, @sgiehl]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!